Modern English,Conflict English

副标题:无

作   者:东方友人著

分类号:

ISBN:9787501539192

微信扫一扫,移动浏览光盘

简介

《洋话连篇·争论英语》内收入了生活中常用的争执英语,有问有答,让你再不用在面对不讲理的老外时,把气往肚子里咽。《洋话连篇,争论英语》让你变成雄辩高手! 现在就翻开本书吧!本书从生活中的真实场景中提取最常用、最地道的争执短语,并配以详尽的中文解释,让你用得放心、争得带劲。 为了让你更准确地把握说话时的语气,来宣泄你的怒气,在使用指数一栏,你可以了解到每个表达法的生气指数。

目录

序言

what were you thirgking?

你脑子进水了?

get over it !

一切都过去了!

just leove me alone.

让我一个人待会儿。

it's not my fault!

那不是我的错!

give me a break!

饶了我吧!

you're such a bitch/bostard!

你这个坏女人/混蛋!

mind your own business!

管好你自己的事!

get the hell out of here!

快滚开!

5hut up!

闭嘴!

don't give me your excuses.

.别找借口。

look at the mess you've made!

看你把这儿弄得一团糟!

you asked for it!

你自找的!

you've gone too far!

你太过分了!

kiss my ass!

拍马屁!

you are such a vegetable!

你这个懒鬼!

what a loser!

真是个失败者!

cut the crap.

少废话。

you made me sick!

你让我感到恶心!

i'm not going to put up with

this any more!

我再也受不了了!

that's what you think!

那是你的想法!

you are such a pain in the ass!

你可真烦人!

to yell at the top of one's lungs

大叫大嚷

no hard feelings.

没什么好生气的。

to stab a person in the back

出卖朋友

to take it out on a person

向某人撒气

to make up

和好

to have a chip on one's shoulder

心存芥蒂

chill out!

冷静点!

to be at each other's throats

扯着嗓子吵架

i'm so fed up with your bullshit!

why don't you just drop it?

我已经受够了你的废话。

少说两句废话吧!

put up or shut up!

要么去做,要么闭嘴!

dan't you dare!

how dare you!

你好大胆!

srop trying to use me!

不要利用我!

you wanna step outside?

you wanna take this outside?

你想要到外面解决吗?

all men are pigs!

男人都是沙文猪!

why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?

你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

enough is enough!

够了够了!

get off my back!

不要管我!

you are dead meat!

你死定了!

were you raised in a barn?

你是不是在乡下长大的?

you and who sear my?

you and who else?

你找了多少人马来打架?

he wes so hard on me.

他对我很凶。

don't be so mean!

不要那么坏!

what a pervert!

真是个变态!

you are a big boy now.you'll get over it.

你已经是大人了。你可以撑过去的。

you are so immature.

你真是太不成熟了。

it's not worth freeking out over.

这一点儿都不值得生气。

you were freaking out!

你太冲动了!

you don't have to jump all over me!

你不必跟我发火!

srop giving me such a hard time!

别跟我过不去好不好!

don't push me!

别逼我!

i'm telling you for the last time!

我最后再告诉你一次!

don't be so fussy!

别那么挑剔好不好!

srop messing around!

别瞎搅和!

you're being petty!

你真是小心眼儿!

save your breath!

i don'twant to hear it.

省省吧!我不想听。

i wasn't born yesterday.

我又不是三岁小孩。

who do you think you are?

你以为你是谁?

knock it off!

别闹了!

take a hike!

哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧!

you are pissing me off!

你气死我了!

don't give me your attitude.

别跟我摆架子。

you blew it!

你把事儿都搞砸了!

are you nuts/insane/crazy?

你疯了吗?

you shouldn't have done that.

你不该那样做!

what do you want from me?

你想要从我这里得到什么?

don't look at me like that!

不要那样看我好不好!

stop wasting my time!

别浪费我的时间了!

you're a disgrace!

你真丢脸!

can't you do anything right?

你难道什么都做不对吗?

i hate you!

我恨你!

what an idiot!

真是个蠢货!

you've got some nerve!

你真有点胆大包天!

get a life!

振作起来!

i'll never forgive you for this!

这件事我永远不会原谅你!

just who do you think you are talking to ?

你以为你在和谁说话


已确认勘误

次印刷

页码 勘误内容 提交人 修订印次

Modern English,Conflict English
    • 名称
    • 类型
    • 大小

    光盘服务联系方式: 020-38250260    客服QQ:4006604884

    意见反馈

    14:15

    关闭

    云图客服:

    尊敬的用户,您好!您有任何提议或者建议都可以在此提出来,我们会谦虚地接受任何意见。

    或者您是想咨询:

    用户发送的提问,这种方式就需要有位在线客服来回答用户的问题,这种 就属于对话式的,问题是这种提问是否需要用户登录才能提问

    Video Player
    ×
    Audio Player
    ×
    pdf Player
    ×
    Current View

    看过该图书的还喜欢

    some pictures

    解忧杂货店

    东野圭吾 (作者), 李盈春 (译者)

    loading icon